Thursday 16 August 2012

OOTD: Chic-y Summer ☼

If you live in London, then you probably know that the weather has been a total 'Drama Queen' over the past month; I mean one minute we are flushed by the scorching sun, the second we are drenched by the rain. But I'm sure most of you have adapted this unusual climate and know exactly what to wear! I know i have and below is the outfit i wore displaying how prepared i am for this insane weather.



I've chosen this outfit because i love the colours, they are so summery and bright! I also like the fact that i combine dark jeans and navy blazer with the peachy blouse, it makes the accessorise stand out and gives the whole outfit a much edgyier look

Information as to where to get these items are featured at the end of this blog.






This peachy blouse is a must have this summer, because these bright pastel colours are so in this season.





This navy blazer is light as in it isnt too stuffy and is perfect for a windy summers day. I chose it with the peachy blouse because it really brings it out.





These dark washed jeans are an essential in my closet for every season! i love them so much and they suit anything i wear! They are great for this outifit because the combination of peach colour and dark blue is a match!



 
I love these cute bow dolly shoes, because i had to chose something darker otherwise i would've been a walking rainbow!! hahah!! so i went with these brown shoes with  cute bow and fringe around the outer top. They are great for a sunny with a chance of light showers type of weather!



The rainbow coloured necklace is absolutely perfect to spice up a plain top and i thought this was a perfect chance to wear my newly bought rainbow necklace. It really brings out the entire outfit and makes it bold.


I have been loving the colour turquoise which you guys probably would read more than once in this post, but its true. I don't know what it is but it just makes me smile. So that's why i chose this beautiful beaded turquoise bracelet to add on this outfit. I also added a gold chain bracelet with it because i thought that the outfit lacked accessorise and i didn't wear a watch. 








This armour ring is one of my favourites because its unique and i always get so many people asking me if they can try it on! i mean when i first saw it i was like omg i love this ring. Its perfect for any coloured outfit.



I added these turquoise coloured rings because i have been loving that colour so much this summer. It also adds a pop of colour to the outfit.




Peachy Blouse - misslondon

Navy Blazer - H&M

Dark Jeans - Karen Millen

Rainbow Necklace - Accessorize

Turqouise Bracelet - Accessorize

Gold Chain Bracelet - Primark

Turquoise Triangle Ring - River Island

Turqouise Skull Ring - Urban Outfiters









No comments:

Post a Comment